Advertising through the web pages owned by OneRush are subject to the
following terms and conditions:
• All advertising material is subject to approval by OneRush, who reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement deemed to be unsuitable for any reason.
• Fees paid for advertising are non-refundable unless the advertisement is cancelled prior to the commencement of the advertising campaign, which is defined as the moment the advertisement is first published on the Internet.
• Advertising space is subject to limited availability and will be handed out on a first-come first-served basis. Once all of the available advertising slots are filled, further advertisements are queued (stored off-line) until the next available slot becomes available. OneRush staff will notify queued advertisers of the estimated time that their advertisement will make it on-line as well as the date it actually goes on-line.
• These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. Updates will be made available here (www.onerush.com/advertise-terms.html)
• Rates (fees) are subject to change without prior notice. Only new or renewed contracts are affected when rates change.
• Page views are defined as anytime an advertisement is displayed to a visitor of our web site.
• OneRush is not bound to comply with advertiser instructions if they conflict with established policies.
• All advertisements are positioned according to rules dictated by OneRush. Specifically, billboard ads will only be placed at the top of a web page, but may be circulated between web pages depending on the number of page views per month ordered. Button advertisements will only appear on the main web page.
• The advertiser and any associated company(ies)/agency(ies) acknowledge that they own the rights and permissions to publish submitted material on the Internet. Each agrees jointly and severally to indemnify and save harmless OneRush against all damage, loss, expense and liability of any nature arising from our use of the advertisers submitted graphic content on the Internet.
• OneRush assumes no liability for errors in materials. All attempts will be made to correct any errors that may appear.
• OneRush reserves the right to refuse or postpone the display of submitted advertising content until all monies have been received (including the clearing of bank checks) in full and advertising space becomes available..
• OneRush is not liable for delays in publishing or failure to publish submitted advertising content in the event of circumstances beyond the control of OneRush.
Acceptance by the advertiser and any associated company(ies) or agency(ies) of these terms and conditions is implied upon the receipt of submitted advertising material and/or monies by OneRush.